Tuesday, September 4
Back from CCAB .
and I reached there like, 1h early ?!
Anyway, there's earlier birds then me . HAHAHA :D
Sectionals today .
Strokings and yea,
JUST FOLLOW SCORES :D
HAHAHAHA ! :D
Chatted at the bus stop waiting for 171 with huiling, yug han and mr gabriel .
Yea, nice chat :D
Went to lavender and my mum was earlier then me by 1h .
Yah ! she's mad .
I told her that i'll be released at ard 12 .
and maybe she misunderstood what i said and thought that i will reach ard 12 -.-
Back to amk and went to Sumo House for lunched :D
Under the influence from my Saturday Boyfriend, im going to watch The X Family soon :D
4:11 PM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Nineteen and Divorced (:
Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:
Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:
Loves ♥
Exits ♥
Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi
Tagboard ♥